The BRJS Toolkit comes with a plugin architecture means that you can create functionality to augment and extend the development workflow.
- CommandPlugin - to create your own BRJS CLI command to do almost anything
- BundlerPlugin - used when bundling assets in both the development workflow and during the build and deploy steps
- LogicalTagPlugin - for tag replacement within assets
- FileTransformPlugin - used when transforming assets in both the development workflow and during the build and deploy steps e.g. for adding TypeScript, ECMAScript6 or CoffeeScript support
- TestPlugin - for adding support for additional testing tools